Simulton Community
Sign in to follow this  
printmaster

Graph/Plot Rendering Bug

Was playing around with the Simulton software. Then I had the brilliant idea to process my ECG-Data...I get around 2'000 Values/sek/channel. To convert those values, split the array and calculate the moving average it takes less then a second. That's very nice.

But as soon as I try plot those values (tried with 5 sec. and a single channel - so basically 10'000 values) I need to enable OpenGL. Then I get some sort of scaling/rendering issue:

Is it just me or is there a bug?

Thank you for helping me out on this matter.

image.png

Yeah there seems to go on some unusual stuff. Are there any messages in the Log-Viewer (Help -> Log)? 

Also I was wondering how you were able to import/access the data from such a device?

Are the plots with OpenGL disabled looking the way you expect them to? If so, can you please also provide a screenshot of the non-OpenGL version so we get a better understanding of what you're experiencing.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, thoeby said:

Also I was wondering how you were able to import/access the data from such a device?

I will provide the Logs as soon as I got back to it to try again. The device can save all measurements as *.ecg files. Those I convert to csv and use the "Line-CSV-Block" to import it to the software. However I did not figured out how to properly calculate the acctual values from this recorded signal. But I will post something as soon as I know how to do it^^

4 hours ago, Joel Bodenmann said:

Are the plots with OpenGL disabled looking the way you expect them to? If so, can you please also provide a screenshot of the non-OpenGL version so we get a better understanding of what you're experiencing.

Okay, will do that. Maybe the sceenshot above was a bit confusing since it's hard to figure out what the problem is: The screenshot shows the full plot/graph window. The scaling is offset/cut off and does not start with 0. Non-OpenGL version looks kinda the same but a bit flatter and the graph starts at 0. But I will provide screenshots asap as soon as I got back to it.