Simulton Community
Sign in to follow this  
thoeby

Wishlist and Ideas

This topic is where you should place any suggestions, ideas to improve etc. Place any wishlist type stuff here, even crazy stuff.

Please use the search function to check out if somebody else already proposed the same or a similar idea.

Polls are active on this forum for everyone. We are in direct contact to the development team to get new features to the software as fast as possible - so let us know what you are thrilled about. 

If you have any question related to this topic or don't feel confident enough to start a dedicated thread, you can reply to this one at any time :)

Thank you for all your help.

thoeby

All smart-home related stuff would be interesting.

I used the software now for a couple of days and as far as I can tell there is no way to use it 'headless' on some single-board computers / IPC... maybe you should also thing about raspberry pi - I think that would really boost the community.

@printmaster 

What do you have in mind? I saw you also commented on this thread - maybe it would also help to have specific blocks for services like IFTTT/Zapier?

Also thanks for your other inputs...we will devently have an eye on that.

3 hours ago, thoeby said:

What do you have in mind?

ZigBee - if possible...I do have some Hue Devices and to play around with would be perfect.

3 hours ago, thoeby said:

I saw you also commented on this thread - maybe it would also help to have specific blocks for services like IFTTT/Zapier?

Yeah, but the one you linked was more related on a e-commerce (WooCommerce) project I am working on. Currently I do have some php scripts to sync it with other services but it's a pain in the arse to maintain. In terms of home automation I do want avoid web-services as much as possible...